Thursday, December 15, 2011

80 & 81

Debi gave 3 of 5 stars to:
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
The Chosen One
by Carol Lynch Williams
read in December, 2011
My rating:
didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing
shelf: read
FAST read--all the while silently urging the narrator to run away from the life she was born into. The author did a good job of making characters sympathetic. Some of the flashbacks were poorly integrated and may trouble reluctant or hesitant reade...more
x
Debi gave 3 of 5 stars to:
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
by Morgan Matson (Goodreads Author)
read in December, 2011
My rating:
didn't like it it was ok liked it (my current rating) really liked it it was amazing
shelf: read
The beginning didn't grab me, but since I love road trips, I stuck it out. Glad I did

No comments:

Post a Comment