Wednesday, September 16, 2009

As Seen on TV


Today, Autumn Wiggins, the woman who invented and runs the Strangefolk Festival in O'Fallon, Illinois, appeared on KMOV's Great Day St. Louis to publicize the most amazing and fun craft festival in our region. See the video here. Autumn's segment begins 10 minutes into the show, and my jacket's moment comes around 12:45.

This is exciting for three reasons: the more exposure and advertising this event gets, the happier I'll be in my little vendor booth; it means that Strangefolk is just around the corner; and she wore one of my jackets on TV! It's barely visible in the shot above, but this is the jacket she chose to wear.

Thanks, Ms. Wiggins, for putting one of my products, and my shop name, under the limelight!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I will have to go watch the clip. Autumn is doing such a great job of promoting it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! Sounds like such a fun event!

    ReplyDelete