Monday, March 24, 2008

Now & Then: Google Alerts and My Past

A while back, I signed up for Google Alerts to find out when people were searching for my Etsy shop. I set up an alert for my maiden name as well, thinking it would be interesting to know if anyone from my pre-1992 life was thinking of me.
It turns out that I am sought every couple of weeks, so if you've reached my blog as a result of a Zutz search, please leave a comment to say hello.

Or not.

I know I've spent a night of insomnia anonymously Googling former classmates just to see what I could find out about where life has taken them.

Here's what you need to know: married since 1992, one child (born in 2005), high school English teacher, masters in English with a specialization in American literature, resident of the midwest, active, outdoorsy, sewist.

No comments:

Post a Comment