Saturday, September 6, 2008

Serger-hunting on Craig's List

I've been watching Craigslist, alert for bargains and dreams come true. There are new items to browse on a regular basis, but often they are a bit too far away, and a bit more than I want to pay. Until now.

I found a serger. It's in my zipcode! It's a Babylock ! It comes with a cabinet, manual, accessories, and thread! It "works great" It's only $100!

I haven't gotten to go and look at it yet, but I've read mostly good things about the 5280E online. Any additional advice (to buy, or not to buy and why) is welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I truly believe that when we are patient the things we need and/or want practically fall into our laps. Most of us rush into decisions and end up making the wrong ones or expensive ones. When we are patient and grateful the earth can provide for us as needed. I'm glad in this case, the earth was good to you. Happy Shopping.

    ReplyDelete