Sunday, July 19, 2009

Craiglisting

For extra income in the summers, I turn our trash to treasure on eBay, Craigslist, and local consignment shops.

Today, I spent a bit more than I've earned by re-saling all summer, yet I have no regrets.

I bought an EZ UP Encore II that is in mint condition for less than half the retail value. Since my craft items are not, say, ceramics, weather at craft festivals is a major concern. Now that I have a water resistant tent with optional walls, banner, and awning, I'm not nearly as concerned.

The white tent will be much lighter and brighter than my navy blue canopy.
Pair this mega-deal with the five grid-wall panels I purchased via Craigslist in June and my booth will be sleek this year!
In other news, do not read The Beach House, by Jane Green. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment