Sunday, September 30, 2007

Room with a View







Time for more self-centered photos.













My crafting area is in our wide-open, unfinished basement. It's not pretty, but it's functional. Someday, we'll get around to finishing the basement and constructing actual rooms. I actually prefer large, spacious areas, and although can see all around me, from the laundry sorting to the fitness and play spots, my eyes pretty much stay focussed on what I'm doing.

The last pictures are of my craft tables, lightbox, and designated storage.
The others are photos of the murals surrounding the area. I want to build some shelving and hang dowels along the walls, but hate to cover up the paintings--the time capsule of a party we had back in 1996.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog is looking good. At least your crafting space is out of the way. My mess in the living room is driving Mike crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your space! Lots of room to expand! Oh, and you look really organized too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete