Friday, April 10, 2009

More, Please


At times, I thought I'd give this book five stars. It truly captivated my imagination through setting and mystique.

Although I was able to predict the truths and events that surprised the narrator, I was never inclined to stop reading.

Portions of the book stuttered a bit, with needless repetition. Most of the book was written in a lovely prose.

I liked that the cover represented with total accuracy an event from the book, and I was enamoured with Ellie and Grayson. Anything more would spoil the pleasure for future readers.

I'll be reserving all of her books at the library.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you found a book that you loved. I got a Kindle not to long ago and have found that reading is so much more convenient and pleasurable now.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete