1. Plant flowers and mulch beds.
2. Unpack, re-organize, and set up my sewing room! The basement repairs are complete, and I'll be able to sew for the first time in seven weeks!
3. Go to the St. Louis Art Museum's quilt exhibit: Quilts in a Material World. This will be my Mother's Day treat!
4. Finish the book I'm reading: The Rules of Survival. (I have an advance copy through my school's library club.)
5. Go for a six-mile hike (or run, preferably, if my knee can handle it). We're lucky enough to live within a mile of a beautiful state park with many trails to choose from or combine.