Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stunt Jumper

My son launches his body at the couch from a perch atop the coffee table. Perhaps it's poor form to be unconcerned about this, but I find his mini-daredevil streak endearing. He's not much of a risk taker or thrill seeker (afraid of slides, even) so I'm glad he finds pleasure in performing this feat a dozen times a day. He even comes up with comic-book style onomatopoeia and dialog to pronounce before, during, and after his jumps!
"Up, up, and AWAY!""To infinity, and beyond!""Look out below!"

6 comments:

  1. OMG, my son does that too! He's almost 4 and I so scared the coffee table is going to move backwards and he'll land face first one the tile in front of the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exactly what my son does! He bounces from the chair to the ottoman to the couch back to the ottoman and finally returns to the chair.

    ReplyDelete