Friday, July 4, 2008

Today's Etsy Search: "Rollercoaster"

My family is about to leave for vacation, and all my son will talk about are roller coasters. We have spent hours watching YouTube videos of roller coaster footage and he is pumped!
This has got everything I look for in a roller coaster-riding day! Buy the print from the aptly named screamingphotography.
This somewhat ominous print of an oil painting is available from eveshen's shop.
I love how kellylynraspa's shot offers a colorful peek at fun against gloom.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, have a great time playing on the coasters! Great etsy rollercoaster features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at the pictures, almost gives me a bloody nose..They scare the heck out of me..use to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete