Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rolling out more inventory



I'm really hooked on embellishing clothing lately. It's so much fun to pair fabrics and choose designs.



This jacket is soooo soft and cozy. If it were a size larger, I'd be greedy and keep it for myself.



Pictured above is my first attempt at reverse-applique. I found the process really fun, and the stretchy material of this long sleeve tee by Mossimo wasn't as finicky to deal with as I'd expected. Again, if it were my size...



This Eddie Bauer jacket now sports a swirly dove in a favorite Moda fabric.



This one IS in my size! A mechanic's cut Gap jacket now boasts a tree made from two Moda fabrics I adore. Green is the new black, but black still makes a statement!

2 comments:

  1. What a great job you did..They are all lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tink your first reverse applique turned out really great!

    ReplyDelete