Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shabby Chic Jacket

This lavender jacket is made of soft corduroy, and has been embellished with a woven decorator fabric.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5288169428906777842" />
I've gotten twelve jackets done now, with about six more "blanks" ready to be sewn. I sure hope that shoppers like them as well as I do.

I sure wish I could figure out how to take more consistent photos. The poor quality of my pictures has been bothering me, and playing with my camera settings hasn't been yielding better results. It's a growing concern which bothers me all the more since I'm scheduled to be featured on StLHandmade in March. I fear my photos will be a turn-off.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your jackets are gorgeous, I'm jealous. Keep up the crafty love.

    ReplyDelete