Thursday, May 28, 2009

For Everything, There Is a Season

Finished Off Season last night. The early chapters are inevitably rocky because, as with all sequels, the author has to include background from book one. I felt impatient with that, but once the new plot developments began I was hooked. These high-interest books for readers both reluctant and voractions would make fantastic movies.

I've been immersed in young adult literature recently, which works out well since that's one of the classes I'm teaching this summer, and what I've been writing.


Speaking of seasons, finding time for sewing while working, parenting, and trying to maintain some fitness, is a dismal endeavor, but a month of summer vacation time will soon revive and restore my connection to the world of crafting. The vendor application period for Strange Folk Festival opens on Monday. In preparation, I recently cleaned up my Flickr account. Gone are the souvenir photos, family snapshots, and tattoo portraits. In order to create a portfolio effect, images relevant to my craft are all that remain.


No comments:

Post a Comment